Vulnerabilities in application architecture have rapidly become the target of choice for cyber attackers. In fact, application security weaknesses have become one of the top information security issues facing organizations of every size. To stay ahead of them, you must manage and maintain the security of every application deployed, thus minimizing the risks associated with the application layer.
Cyber Eleven’s Application Security solutions assist in protecting your most critical enterprise applications from both internal and external threats. Our team members can dramatically improve your organization's ability to assess the security of existing applications, as well as design, develop, test and maintain the security of applications in all phases of their development life-cycle.
Application security can be achieved and maintained only through a combination of activities.
- External testing of applications
- Application architecture reviews
- Source code reviews
- Database audits
- Continual training of development and security personnel
- Implementation of security controls throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Cyber Eleven's dedicated team of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) professionals assist organizations in moving from fragmented, compartmentalized GRC solutions to programs that strategically address the big picture. With effective, proven programs in place, organizations can establish governance controls, continually examine the existing environment, and define risk management activities in a coherent framework that enhances decision-making and analysis to support growth and high performance.
Cyber Eleven's comprehensive GRC offerings include:
- Security Program Review, Gap Analysis and Strategic Planning based on specific benchmarks such as:
- ISO 27001/2
- FISMA / NIST 800-53
- Archer eGRC Solutions – Implementation Professional Services
- Rsam GRC and SRI Solutions – Implementation Professional Services
- Business Partner Security Assessments'
- Critical Infrastructure Program Reviews and Modeling (NERC-CIP/SCADA)
- Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR)
- LockPathKeylight Platform - Implementation Professional Services
- Vulnerability and Threat Management Program evaluation
- Allgress GRC Solutions - Implementation Professional Services
- Risk Management/Assessments
- Security Policy Review, Gap Analysis and Development
- Physical Security Reviews
- Business Continuity Maturity Model© (BCMM) Assessment
- Cloud-based infrastructure and security lab
Cyber Eleven offers comprehensive, industry-pioneered security, data and infrastructure services that complete our targeted approach to benefit all levels of your organization.
Cyber Eleven offers a robust methodology that aligns advanced technical solutions with your business processes and goals. Cyber Eleven becomes your partner with to deliver scalable and secure infrastructure.
How we accomplish this:
- Infrastructure Audits identify any infrastructure issues while planning for the future. (Typically a five-year plan.)
- Design robust solutions to build a strong foundation for security and compliance.
- Consult and review with our clients to achieve security and infrastructure objectives and goals.
- Unparalleled support and training from leading industry experts across a vast array of specialties.
- Offer certified experts in data center virtualization, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) management, switches, routers, racks and for both wired and wireless infrastructure refreshes.
Cyber Eleven's Enterprise Architecture services complement our related technology offerings to provide complete turnkey infrastructure design and delivery solutions to meet the business requirements of our clients.
- Assess and interpret your infrastructure needs
- Network and data center architecture
- Prescribe a solution uniting hardware, software, services and consulting to comply with your enterprise requirements
- Custom, pre-configured hardware and software
- Deployment by experienced infrastructure experts
- Performance testing, benchmarking, first party reviewing and third-party reviewing of network